OMG – are you serious??? Omi is performing at SLIMEFEST!! Get ready to dance away to his catchy tunes ‘Hula Hoop’ and ‘Cheerleader’, officially named the “Song of the Summer” with an incredible 500 million combined video views and 400 Million streams on Spotify.
Think beach balls, pineapples and palm trees…Jamaican-born Omi is coming to SLIMEFEST!
1. What would you do with a litre of slime?
What else is there to do with slime but to slime someone, haha.
2. If you could only listen to one song forever, what would it be?
Earth Song by Michael Jackson.
3. Which animal would you like to be and why?
I’d like to be a bird, so that I could have no more delayed flights.
4. What song can always make you dance, especially when no one's around?
James Brown – Say it Loud
5. What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
6. Do you have a hidden talent?
7. What's your ultimate festival line-up?
Chris Brown, Beyonce, Drake, Shaggy, Neyo.
8. Best fan moment of all time?
My best fan moment of all time is all the times I’m with my fans.
9. If you were stuck on an island and allowed only one item, what would it be?
10. Who is your celeb crush?
Taraji P Henson
11. If you had to live on one food item for the REST of your life, what would it be?
Rice with kidney beans and chicken with a little potato salad to the side, a bed of lettuce and two slice of tomato and a serving of broccoli with carrot sticks, glazed with light butter and some carrot juice with ginger. Pretty detailed I know haha
12. Fave Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and why?
Leonardo – he is a great leader and that is what I always strive to be.
13. One thing you wish you knew before you went to high school?
I wish I knew that it was gonna be so much fun, I was there getting worked up over nothing.
14. Most embarrassing on-stage moment?
Few days ago in Melbourne I went on stage and I went too close and a fan bumped the mic out of my hand, as I was about to sing.
15. Worst subject at school?
16. Fave subject at school?
17. Fave social media platform?